This page contains all the reference material for this course.
- A step-by-step guide for creating a scratch account. Please note this is a mandatory pre-requisite for this course.
- How to submit my independent activities for evaluation.
These slides capture the key ideas that we will cover in the class. The slides are designed to be self-contained. We strongly recommend that parents and students review these slides and try out the small code snippets before attempting the independent activity for the week.
Intermediate/Advanced Classes (Class 11 onwards)
- Class 11: Sprite whacks a mole (Video-Put Sprites in a Grid)
- Class 12: Sprite breaks the bricks
- Class 13: Sprite tells your fortune (Video)
- Class 14: Sprite tests your memory (Video)
- Class 15: Pen Platformer Part 1: Arena Using My Blocks (Video, Part 1), (Video, Part 2)
- Class 16: Pen Platformer Part 2: Player Movement (Video, Part 1), (Video, Part 2)
Beginner Classes (Class 1 – 10)
- Class 1: Let’s meet Sprite — Our new friend.
- Class 2: Sprite is getting bored — It wants a friend
- Class 3: Sprite wants to dance!
- Class 4: Sprite wants to know
- Class 5: Sprite wants to play
- Class 6: Sprite wants to remember
- Class 7: Sprite wants to play ‘catch’
- Class 8: Sprite wants to ‘broadcast’
- Class 9: Sprite wants to clone itself
- Class 10: Sprite goes to the next level!
- Activity 11: Whack a Mole, Due Date: Saturday, Aug 1, 2020, 11:59 PM IST, Leaderboard
- Activity 12: Brick Breaker, Due Date, Saturday, Aug 8, 2020, 11:59 PM IST, Leaderboard
- Activity 13, Fortune Teller, Due Date, Saturday, Aug 15, 2020, 11:59 PM IST, Leaderboard
- Activity 14, Simple Memory Game, Due Date, Saturday, Aug 29, 2020, 11.59 PM IST. Leaderboard
- Activity 15, Pen Platformer Part 1, Due Date, Saturday, Sep 05, 2020, 11:59 PM IST, Leaderboard
- Activity 16, Pen Platformer Part 2, Due Date, Saturday, Sep 12, 2020, 11:59 PM IST